Saturday, February 5, 2011

Steaming Live from Atelier of Assemblage/New Exhibition!

Streaming Live Music/Video from the Atelier of Assemblage.
It has been quite an oddity with a webcam in my studio constantly preering into my world.
The more it is on , the more use to it I have become.
The Atelier of Assemblage has been quite prolific in pumping out New Works including more Lehighton Letters. The Post Apocalyptic Fossil Factory has some New Exciting Works Coming and I cant wait until We see what is rolled out from the studio.
See my Lehighton Letters Exhibition at John F. Germany Main Library in
Tampa, FL. from Feb. 15 - April 15th, 2011.
We will showing 20 works in 5 languages spelling R-E-A-D, A-R-T and B-O-O-K-S!  
See http://esiarts.com/ for more info.
Peer into the Open Window of the Atelier of Assemblage!
See you there!
RJH

No comments:

Post a Comment